If you have been a BlackFamilyFun.com reader for the past year, you know we take pride in sharing scholarship and enrichment opportunities for your high school age teens.
The 2016 Coca-Cola Pay It Forward program will award up to 25 deserving high school teens and their mom (or other parent/legal guardian) a $5,000 scholarship and the opportunity to attend the Coca-Cola Pay It Forward Academy in Atlanta– a weekend of mentorship and memories. Join the conversation and help us change a high school teen’s future.
This year, Black Family Fun is excited to announce that six-time Grammy-nominated R&B singer, author, philanthropist and internationally renowned film star Tyrese Gibson will serve as the program’s celebrity ambassador.
Here’s how the 2016 Coca-Cola Pay It Forward program will work:
- Program is open to high school teens in grades 9-12
- Nominators and nominees must be 13 years of age or older
- Eligible teens can nominate themselves
- Nominations should be made on the program’s website www.coke.com/payitforward
- Up to twenty-five winners will be selected
- Each winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship and a trip from their hometown for them and their mom/legal guardian to attend the Coca-Cola Pay It Forward Academy July 22-24, 2016 in Atlanta, GA
For complete rules and eligibility requirements, check out www.coke.com/payitforward and submit nominations online, through March 31st. Join the conversation online #CokePayItForward.
Disclosure: The Coca-Cola Company provided promotional consideration for my participation in this program